Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Throttle hand vibration.

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Redrum 
#1 ·
Read a few of the threads indicating that it might be related to holding the grip to tight, or may even be a plug issue. What about vibration reducing grips? Anyone have any experience with them?

#2 ·
I have stock grips and I had the same problem for awhile. I was gripping the bars too tight. I have a pair of workout half gloves from Wallyworld that have some padding and those help a lot. I also bought a Cramp Buster, cheap throttle assist that really helps on long rides. Haven't had a problem since. Good luck.

#3 ·
Everyone who owns Kury ISOs say they work. I have some China special POS ones, they don't do chit for the vibration. Personally, the more I ride, the less it affects me, then there's the raise your middle (or other) fingers out, sometimes that helps... another is getting a cruise control of one form or another, that helps me a lot on longer rides... let the hands hang for a few.

Mort

#5 ·
It affects me if the heal of my hand is on the grip. If I hold on more with my fingers and have the heal on the grip lightly or not at all then my fingers are fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.