Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Indianapolis!

6K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  7schulz 
#1 ·
Well ive just got the bike loaded up, got finish doing a little packing and then bright and early ill be heading to my new home in indianapolis. i know only a few people there and absolutely nobody that rides. defiently need to make some new friends that i can get out with! who lives near?

#6 ·
Welcome to Indiana! More Hoosiers will chime in soon!

#7 ·
Welcome to Indy!! Give me a shout when you get here!! Lots of good people to ride with her! Do you know where you will be living yet?

#8 ·
Welcome to Indiana. Even though I live 5 miles over the Ohio line, I still consider myself a missplaced Hoosier. I ride through Indy several times a summer to go see my Mother in Rensselaer. It's a great town, you will enjoy living there.
:choppersm

#13 ·
Hey Martin! Welcome to Indy! Looks like you are on SW side of town. I am on NE side, near Castleton. My brother lives in Franklin and I know there are oyher riders on south side too. Let me know if you want to get together for a beverage and we can work it out! Oh yeah, don't forget to update your profile now that you have moved! :)

#14 ·
I'm in Indy northeast (near Nora).

Welcome to town.

Indiana motorcycle expo this weekend at fairgrounds.
Good way to kill time on a freezing cold Saturday. :)

#18 ·
Zionsville here, once it warms up we head down to the circle almost every weekend night. Check out the bikes get some ice cream and keep on riding.

#21 ·
Sorry too busy riding last year, funny thing TigerX and I have yet to meet up, And Zville is not big.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.