Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Tech session

5K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  glennt269 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys and gals. Been chatting with Michael about a tech session in october. Love to have everyone's input on dates. I know bike Fest is in the same month. So let's see if we can get one together before the holidays roll in.

OK here are the dates. Oct 27-28. Will post as tech session with details tonight.

#7 ·
well, this sounds like something i can get in on. havent been around much lately. would love to see the Bear, Duck and all the other animals from that area:glee:

keep the rain away, so you know what that means:eek:(no yellow gw)
i do have 2 questions thought:
are those wild girls going to be around again?:swoon:
are we having any more stunt driving/parking shows?:bleh:

#12 ·
Ya the breeze is nice but I already got the ladies wanting to cook for us :). I just need input on which weekend would work best for everyone. Then I will get it rolling as a true tech session. Michael "bucks down racing" is pumped up to have us all back again. And is holding those weekends open for the Florida Vtx riders. And whoever wants to come.

#21 ·
i sent a message out to some of the boyz. drew is on top of things, so is Al. i'm sure BuYa and Emilio will be itching also.:choppersm
Glen, let me know if I can help you in anyway getting things ready!
hey, duck. you gotta make sure you get the Bear out of his cage! :cool:

This sounds good since I missed the last one at Chris's place. Just let me know the final dates i am available for all.
i missed that one too Ben. see you this time around. :patriot:

#16 ·
I'm all for the last weekend, but I'll be there regardless. Just let me know what you need brother and I'll be more than happy to help. Now I just have to find something to do to my bike for it... any ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.