Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Rt 15 Honda-Yamaha

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  coley 
#1 ·
Don't plan on going there if you need parts. They don't stock anything for the VTX. Crush washers, filtes and oil is about it. Last time I went for a set of plugs, they only had 3. They're pretty much a waste of time. Their standard reply is "I can order it for you". I can order it for myself....cheaper, no sales tax and delievered right to my door. I got a good deal on my VTX and the wife's Shadow though. and their service is a little expensive.

#2 ·
I would not even buy a bike from them. After I bought the bike, they can care less about me. They droped the bike off and did not even go over it with me. Gave me the paperwork and started to leave. I did ask the guy who brought it me me a question and he was then cool, he had thought the salesperson did his job..... yeah right. No problems with him. Now it has been over 4 weeks and I still do not have my plates or title, when I call they have no idea why...... then I get BS that the person who does the plates only works 2 days a week, bla bla bla. They suck every way they can, I wish I would have bought at Burgers, outside of Flemington NJ.

#5 ·
I bought the bike on March 22nd and as of today, 4-4-07, I still do not have plates.

#8 ·
MY Honda dealer doesn't stock any parts either. Standard answer is the same, "we can order it for you". I have a standard reply too. Now I call and ask if they have the part, if they do I may go down and buy it, if not I order it online and save the gas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.