Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Volume Control

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Gonzo1970 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a handlebar remote control for radio in my fairing on my VTX 1300c can't seam to find one any help would be helpful Thanks

#3 ·
Yeah I looked into that there really isn't a good place to put buttons to control it.
I've seen some posts on other forums people rigging up ways to attach the remote control to the bars in some way.
Easy enough to reach up and adjust when needed that is why I bought a stereo with a big volume knob. :)
I'm even nice if I'm sitting at a stoplight I tap the button and it mutes the sound so I'm not that dick with the blasting stereo. Depends on what song is playing though sometimes I just don't care and I am that dick. lol

#4 · (Edited)
I'm even nice if I'm sitting at a stoplight I tap the button and it mutes the sound so I'm not that dick with the blasting stereo. Depends on what song is playing though sometimes I just don't care and I am that dick. lol
I'm always that dick...If "wannabe ghetto" rich white kids can blast their hip-hop bullshit out of an 8 year old Civic with speakers bigger than the wheels and get away with it, I can rock out whatever happens to come up on "random play" on my bike at a traffic light for a whole 2-3 minutes before the light goes green...

#5 ·
Or you can be like me, rockin out on some Grateful Dead (300w Amp - Very Loud) and come to a stop light jamming... look over and there is a couple in a car who could be adequately described as "Grandparents" flashing me the peace sign with big grins on their face.. :)

But, overall, Im with Bassdude here.. I put up with a Lot of hearing "Garbage" music.. they can tolerate some of my Classic Rock, Metal, or Hippie Music for a minute or two... screw em...

-Gonz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.