Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

'03 1800RS (under-Handlebar) Zip Ties

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  DenverDave 
#1 ·
Sorry to bother everyone with what may be a really stupid question, but I really can't believe how difficult a time I am having trying to find these OEM wire zip ties. If I can't I'll just figure out a cleaner wire configuration without them. Does anyone know where I might get a hold of some wire zip ties that are meant to attach to the nubs on the underside of the handlebar? A couple were broken off by a tech when they were replacing my light switch as a favor to me, and unfortunately they are no help now to replace them. I knew I should have taken care of it myself but was too busy so handed it off....lesson learned. I have searched the forums for these here on VTX-CAFE, but this is such a small, obscure item I wasn't able to find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

#3 ·
I suspect you can only get those from a Honda dealer (brick & mortar or online).

Reactions: PV-2003VTX1800RS
#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.