Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
04 Honda VTX 1300 C
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I'm wanting to sell my bike it's a 04 Honda VTX 1300 C and I've put lots of things on it and into it, I want something bigger message if interested thanks asking price $4,000 OBO

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,364 Posts
Please post the asking price. One of the rules we have here on the VTX Cafe is that posts selling something must state the asking price.

·
Registered
04 Honda VTX 1300 C
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please post the asking price. One of the rules we have here on the VTX Cafe is that posts selling something must state the asking price.
Oh really I didn't see where it says that at

·
Super Moderator
11,364 Posts
Thanks. Best of luck with the sale.

Reactions: Dino38

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
What do you mean this is my first time posting for sale so I don't know what you mean
Sorry, the rules VINISH is enforcing are only posted in the parts thread not the bikes for sale threads. But it does help with your listing to have an asking price in it.

·
Registered
04 Honda VTX 1300 C
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Info ? Milage ?
It's a 04 Honda VTX 1300 C has around 25k miles on it, I've done lots of stuff to it and now just looking for something bigger. I've rejet carb to stage 2 jets ,re-oring it, new needle jet, new diaphragm, new air filter, oil and filter changed ,new rear tire, new battery, new carbon fiber clutch kit, new crash bar and foot pegs, new saddlebags and brackets, new windshield, new handle bar grips, new Cobra slash cut muffler's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts