Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
1300c Factory Controls with master cylinder. Complete set of Kuryakyn Pegs, Grips & Highway Bars.
Front are Swingwing Pegs, rear & highway bars have ISO pegs.
Retail is $589.91 for just the kuryakyn parts. Asking 400 for the set shipped.
Kuryakyn Part#'s are listed below.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
I changed your title as there are NO fatory forward controls. What you have showing is the factory control with partial brackets and forward footrests. Complete "C" controls woulf include the complete bracket from frame out.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am interested in the standard ISO pegs for the driver and passenger shown in the middle. (7764, 7765)

PM sent if you are wanting to sell seperatley.

EDIT: Woops, I just zoomed in on the pic and those look like ISO grips next to the Pegs?. Still interested in the 7765 pegs.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Neal, Try shooting jodus a PM; he replied to mine. I picked up the passenger pegs that were in this bundle so he might be willing to separate some other items as well.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
I bought the highway pegs and swingwing pegs as well.

Note that he hasn't been logged in to the Cafe in about 5 days. I would assume that he's not selling any more since he's not frequenting the site that often.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the late reply guys. Been on vacation.... I've sold everything but the ISO grips. Thanks for all the interest. Everyone has been great to deal with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts