Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1300C Handlebars

7K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Tigger45 
#1 ·
Looking at purchasing the CP Phantom 1" T-Bar 8" riser.

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com...Phantom_1_Inch_T_Bar_for_Honda_p/cph-0800.htm

I want higher and slightly pulled back bars from where the 1300c stocks are, but am worried 8 is too high, as it is a 5 inch increase from stock. Does anyone have these bars or something similar with pics so I could get a better idea? Of course their product image is one with no height perspective. Could use some help! Thanks in advance.

#4 ·
#6 ·
I didn't HAVE TO do anything with the cables because of the handlebar change. I just moved them behind the triple tree because I think it looks cleaner. The stockers will be fine either way. I didn't replace ( with a +4 ) my front brake cable until I did the rake.

#7 ·
Little off but....

I put a set of Kewmetal risers on my wife's 1300C and didn't have to redo any cables or wires. There is plenty of slack in the wires in the headlight can and enough play in the cables to allow the 2" pullback with no problems.

#8 ·
CP 1105's here and love them. I'm 5'7 and the 13'' pull back is perfect. Caught them on sale for 200.00 and for 52.00, I got the R/S cables and front brake hose from DLP and they fit in the stock locations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.