Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
Help I can’t put my new fender on because I misplaced my mounting brackets, does anyone have some for sale ?
Help I can’t put my new fender on because I misplaced my mounting brackets, does anyone have some for sale ?
Geez, Jim. Sorry I didn't have any extras to go with the fenders. Never thought to ask. Wishing you luck, my new friend.

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
Yeah thanks , I had them somewhere so I wouldn’t loose them just can’t remember where that spot was, old age kicking in
Yeah thanks , I had them somewhere so I wouldn’t loose them just can’t remember where that spot was, old age kicking in
"Old-timers" (Alzheimers). A.K.A. CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
ok look if you are still looking for a set of brackets get back to me, have a set, from 2002 c model
ok look if you are still looking for a set of brackets get back to me, have a set, from 2002 c model
Tell the man what your location is. I offer any help as middleman if either of you like. jdp is in Baltimore.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tell the man what your location is. I offer any help as middleman if either of you like. jdp is in Baltimore.
ok , info out of the Reno, NV. area ,ok I have spoken ( txt) with you before PaXman11 so if it is up front on this then ok with me, parts are in good shape, if need be can txt a pic. of then to you or him, need # to do so. still have not got the pic, on this site down yet. so let me know.

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
ok , info out of the Reno, NV. area ,ok I have spoken ( txt) with you before PaXman11 so if it is up front on this then ok with me, parts are in good shape, if need be can txt a pic. of then to you or him, need # to do so. still have not got the pic, on this site down yet. so let me know.
?? I don't 'txt', but we may have connected via a PM here. IDK if jdp texts or not. Send him a reply to his OP or send him a PM (private conversation). In this page's header bar on the far right is 3 vertical dots. Just left of that is a box. Click it, click conversations, and do your thing.

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
have the brackets you are looking for , you still want them
He may have found his, that were misplaced as per his one post, or maybe someone closer sent him a PM with what he needed. Thanks for getting back to him in this thread. IDK maybe he will see this and answer you soon. I have his email, I'll send him a line and tell him you have what he was looking for.

·
Registered
27 Posts
He may have found his, that were misplaced as per his one post, or maybe someone closer sent him a PM with what he needed. Thanks for getting back to him in this thread. IDK maybe he will see this and answer you soon. I have his email, I'll send him a line and tell him you have what he was looking for.
fyi, ok he got back to me said he wanted the brackets, ask me to hold them for him , now week gone by, and now he don't answer , not cool, see if you can reach him, if not then I will move on.

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
fyi, ok he got back to me said he wanted the brackets, ask me to hold them for him , now week gone by, and now he don't answer , not cool, see if you can reach him, if not then I will move on.
He has recently had some surgery. May be complications. Show some leniency and try a little later. You have his # and his email. At the same time, you could let me know if/ when he gets back to you. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry I didn’t get back sooner I just got out of the hospital and my daughter is going in for surgery and I’m still trying to heal, if you have a buyer go ahead and sell them ,I just have way too much going on right now , thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry I didn’t get back sooner I just got out of the hospital and my daughter is going in for surgery and I’m still trying to heal, if you have a buyer go ahead and sell them ,I just have way too much going on right now , thanks
Ok , look not going to do that, you have a lot going on, been on that side before, you go and do what has to be done, they will be here when your ready, God be with you and yours. just let me know when your ready.

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
Good luck, Jim. Prayers extended to you & family. Heal well.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Jim, just checking in, know you had a lot going on, really hope you and your daughter are doing good.
just so you know I put the brackets off to the side, if you still in the market let me know. God bless .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts