·
Registered
455 Posts
PM sent as well. lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
CD came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read, read read, read............................

Plan, plan, plan.................................

Wife gonna kill me, wife gonna kill me............................

:: Points finger at Metal Head :: He did it....................

Thanks Metal Head, This cd is gonna be very helpful and a resource i should have never gone without, thanks for getting me a copy.

Keep the rubber side down and many happy miles bro.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just arrived home from Iraq and the CD was at my home. I too would like to reimburse you for your time, effort, and shipping cost of the CD. A paypal account number would be wonderful for me to pay you back for the gift.

·
Registered
2 Posts
VTX 1800N Manual

I have a copy on disc. PM me your address and I'll send you a copy.
Hey Man , this is Chuck i just cought this thread....I own an 05' VTX 1800N and would greatly appreciate a copy of that service manual if it's not too much trouble.
Thanks in Advance.....I owe U Big Time......
:choppersm
Chuck'

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wife just got me one hell of a birthday present, a 2002 1800 C. No manual or tools, could someone send me a CD or link to download. Please

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Wife just got me one hell of a birthday present, a 2002 1800 C. No manual or tools, could someone send me a CD or link to download. Please
There is no link, but I have a CD I can copy and send to you that contains the info, It appears someone scanned their paper manual and this thing has been flying around. PM me your address and I'll burn it in the next few days and send it.

And congrats on one heck of a fine woman. You married well.

·
Registered
02 vtx 1800
1 Posts
Just joined the forum. Have had my 02 1800 for about three weeks and it's been a blast. Am looking to get a manual to help keep up the maintenance and keep her purring if someone could oblige?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts