Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motor vehicle Headlamp Automotive lighting Auto part Vehicle 2002 1800c eng. only 5000 miles $900. I want to deal Face-To-Face. I don't have a PayPal account & I don't want one, at 275 LBS it's hard me to ship. Located in Zephyrhills FL. The front forks were destroyed. I have many parts minus gas tank & forks.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
I just happen to know a guy that needs this....Forwarded link to him....Even though it really irks me when people get on here with their first post being a "for sale" thread...:tapfoot:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can understand how that may irk you but I have been sick for the last year. Lost 50 pounds. I want to get a smaller bike I can handle. Hopefully provide members with cheap parts to fix their bikes. I destroyed the forks on my VTX a while back and I would like a bike for around town and thought I might find one on here.

·
Registered
17,599 Posts
Sorry to hear of your health. Hope all works for the better. There are a lot of members near you, you shouldn't have much trouble unloading what you have. Are the rest of the parts, from the bike from the engine back, still in good shape or available? I'd like a right side plastic cover. My pipes have mine kinda heat warped. You can PM me if you like. Thanks and welcome to the forum from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am in dire need of the rear shocks (went to make an adjustment and the bottom ring snapped off) - if they are available please let me know what you want and shipping to Colorado Springs CO 80909. Thank you!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I tried buying some parts from this guy, told him I would call when I came through his area the next day and never heard back from him. He had this listed on the OA. A few days later he reported the same parts at a higher price.
just my experience with him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts