Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Anyone have a link for an 1800 with an external fuel pump. Not a lot of difference but enough?
that one had been killed...

keep an eye out.. for the Honda paper copy.. I got a used one on the internet for 10 dollars... 2002-2006 C/F.....

Do NOT get the 2005 C/F... many errors and omissions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can only find the service manual for the VTX1300, using links provided, but looking in vain on all those links for VTX1800C service manual.
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/994054/Honda-Vtx1800r.html does not show it anywhere that I can find.
Any help? thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Big-x, I love your bike. I tried the link for the service manual but it is not good. Do you have another link I can use to find torque specs for the front end of a 202 VTX 1800S?

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,589 Posts
Big-x, I love your bike. I tried the link for the service manual but it is not good. Do you have another link I can use to find torque specs for the front end of a 202 VTX 1800S?
Here you go, 1800 gang - I found this link, below, at same site that has the Honda Service Manual that River13 found for us, for the 1300... you can either download it (green button at top), or simply use it online ('page bar' below title).

:cheers:

Honda Service Manual for VTX1800R: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/994054/Honda-Vtx1800r.html
This link works perfectly... you can either download for offline use or simply scroll the pages online

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there an update for this? Seems the site no longer works. And I'm really looking for that service manual. So many fake sites out there "just verify your credit card, but we won't charge you, and we'll let you have this "free" manual"

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,589 Posts
Is there an update for this? Seems the site no longer works. And I'm really looking for that service manual. So many fake sites out there "just verify your credit card, but we won't charge you, and we'll let you have this "free" manual"
Click/tap blue link at bottom of quote, below:

Here you go, 1800 gang - I found this link, below, at same site that has the Honda Service Manual that River13 found for us, for the 1300... you can either download it (green button at top), or simply use it online ('page bar' below title).

:cheers:

Honda Service Manual for VTX1800R: https://www.manualslib.com/manual/994054/Honda-Vtx1800r.html

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is a link to a VTX 1800 R Service manual.
This link is to a file that resides on my google drive, so it won't ever go away.
vtx1800r.pdf

I also found this manual online. It claims to be for an 1800 C, 02-04 Models
I have no idea if it's actually any different than the R manual I linked but just in case...
VTX1800C_02-03.pdf
This link is to a file that resides on my google drive, so it won't ever go away.
vtx1800r.pdf

I have no idea if it's actually any different than the R manual I linked but just in case...
VTX1800C_02-03.pdf
vtx1800r.pdf

VTX1800C_02-03.pdf
looks like both of those are original issue. The issue date at the bottom of the first page is 2001. My paper manual for my 04 is date of issue November 2003. It covers all models through the 04/1800

·
Registered
8 Posts
The link to the manual takes you to a page wanting to update your Norton subscription. It's definetly a scam because I run windows defender.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
I do not get the Norton crap on my machine. with defender... Windows 10 Pro..
but I also use Ad-blocker plus.. its free on-line .. works well for years now.

defender does not do pop-ups well
ad-blocker does a good job of blocking.

141 - 159 of 159 Posts