Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 VTX1800C
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the board and just picked up a 2003 1800C. It has a slip on muffler and I'm trying to ID it.
The tip mounts with three screws. 5 o'clock, 7 o'clock and 10 o'clock.
Has a removable baffle about 11.5" long and uses a single mounting bolt on the back. It also has an indentation for clearance.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had an 03 1800C in "illusion blue". I didn't like the 10ft long factory muffler so I removed it and sent it to vtxexhaust.com. they shortened it exactly like yours. In short what I'm saying is it looks like a factory muffler shortened by them.

·
Registered
2003 VTX1800C
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had an 03 1800C in "illusion blue". I didn't like the 10ft long factory muffler so I removed it and sent it to vtxexhaust.com. they shortened it exactly like yours. In short what I'm saying is it looks like a factory muffler shortened by them.
I was wondering about that myself. The thing that led me to believe that it wasn't is there are no Honda markings or part numbers on it, but maybe those sections all get removed when it gets shortened.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2003 VTX1800C
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I take back my previous response... You are 100% right. After closer comparison it is one of theirs. Thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts