Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these up not realizing they will not fit my ACE Tourer.If anyone is interested please send me an email. The wheels are near mint, they were removed from the bike early on and replaced with aftermarket wheels. Back tire is brand new, front tire is decent.Wheels are located in the NYC area.

Right now they are just taking up space and collecting dust.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wheels

Hi There:

Would these wheels fit on a 1300S model? I'm thinking of changing my spokes out. May I also ask what kind of price you are looking for?

Thank you!

Warhawk

·
S.O.B.
48 Posts
I have a 2003 1800 C. What year are these wheels from and do yo uhave any picks? My wheels are rather pitted up as it was a Seattle bike before I bought it and rescued it to the plains! Let me know what you need out of them and again, if you can send me a few pics, that would be great. You can send them to [email protected] if you like. Cheers, RR

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys, I will take some pictures shortly. They are VTX 1800C wheels, 2004 I believe. I will take some pictures shortly.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would also be interested. Unfortunately no Pics are allowed until Us newbies get 5 Posts. So this will be one more...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For the rotors or the whole package of wheels, tires and rotors?

I was thinking $800 would be right since the tires are practically new as are the rotors.

If you want the rotors only I was thinking $125 sounds about right.

If I'm way off send me an email and make me an offer. These are all paperweights to me now.

Hey, you have a darkside tire on a 16" rim? Hmm I might have to look into those tires, the only ones I found when I first started looking were the tires made for the lotus elise and those were very expensive.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea maybe I should have cleaned em up a bit before taking pictures, but I don't even clean my own bike! Ever! I'll clean them up and post some more pictures shortly.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts