Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a drivers backrest that fits the stock seat on an '05 1800F, I bought one on EBAY and it was shipped from Mutazu, they responded after sending them pictures to confirm they shipped the correct one that it was the right one for the bike , but there is no way that is correct. The bends on the metal are all wrong, and the bolt hole are are different( 6 inch spread on the rest and 2 1/2 inches on my seat. Any sugestions?????:banghead:

·
Registered
288 Posts
does it somehow bolt to the passenger pad? I saw where some of thoiers will not work with solo seats so i am guessing they may mount there but i dont know for sure? I was looking at theres for my C also

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It should mount between the passanger pad and the drivers through the holes that are 2/ 12 inches apart, but this is not the right backrest for the f seat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Backrest

Sorry you had troubles. I too want one for my '07 1800f and had looked at that same backrest. So I guess I'll rule them out. I did find this one http://www.utpr.com/vtx1800f.html but it's $215.

There is a YouTube vid of the installation on an 1800r.

If you find something suitable give me a yell and I'll do the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts