Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, The Weiner Brigade offers low-cost spay & neutering via a mobile pet unit.They take in abused, injured, or no longer wanted dogs, cats and all other creatures. The Lady that started this shelter pays for this out of her own pocket. Please consider coming out and helping support this cause. The run will be 74 miles and will begin at Poochs bar on St.Rt. 88 in Mecca, Ohio This Saturday (8/18/12) Registration begins at 11:30, with first bike out at 12:00. $15 per bike, $5 per Passenger. There will be meal tickets, rodeo games, chinese auction, 50/50, and entertainment (band) later.

The lady starting this run is afraid that there may not be a good turnout, being this is the first time, I know this is late notice, but I just wanted to spread the word, come on out and have a good ride! Contact me here if you would like more info/directions. Thanks, Mike :choppersm

·
Registered
145 Posts
sounds like a good thing! now if it wasn't on the other side of the state.. not really a big deal though.. let me see what my passenger wants to do might make it over just because of the scenery over there..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts