I have for sale 2 black front fenders for the 1800 C model. The one is my original, undamaged but a couple minor blemishes after 18 years of gentle riding. A couple years ago I got a deal on a front and rear fender, and jumped on it. I put that front on last summer, and in Sept. a parking lot incident with a 4x4 put an egg shaped dimple in it. His insurance paid for a brand new one for me, so I decided to have it professionally dollied out and repainted. I recently had this done and it's now available. Either one is for sale for $200, and includes shipping unless it's more than $50 to wherever. That will adjust the price a couple $. USPS money order or will ship after personal check clears. No Paypal, Venmo, bitcoin, other modern crap. FWIW, the one the kid's insurance paid for, the price was just under $800, and that was less than Honda, which didn't stock them anymore. I don't have pix. I do have a long-time reputation on this site, and that should be good enough for most. Thanks for your consideration. I can be reached via 'private conversation' message on here, or email. [email protected] The Zip should read Salix, Pa. 15952