1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Im not a fan of any of those:eek:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Ill stick with my X, but thanks for posting, CarbonX. those were some over the top "bikes"
Bry :choppersm

ps, i'll stick with Ruthyalex's bike, given a choice of mine or his

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Technicals & innovations are interesting to me, in any field which takes my interest. From the replies, here, seems I'm a bit alone on this one.

·
Registered
875 Posts
not alone, i looked up how they do the nu hub rim, its pretty neat. looks like it could be done to any chain driven bike with alot of work. i dont think its possible with shaft driven. But regardless its really neat. Turns the whole rear rim into a giant sprocket basically.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not alone, i looked up how they do the nu hub rim, its pretty neat. looks like it could be done to any chain driven bike with alot of work. i dont think its possible with shaft driven. But regardless its really neat. Turns the whole rear rim into a giant sprocket basically.
Was it this bike or tech. in the last Star Trek movie--Kirk rode it to the launch pad? I thought it was just CG, until I saw this bike.

Here's a video on how it's done, http://tinyurl.com/2c6zex4 (looks like this hombre is wearing a wig/extensions--wtf?) Smart design.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Thats the same video i had watched, neat idea, smart guy... I would love tsomethin sick like that, and the way the setup is its almost designed for a wide 300 tire. If i ever build my own, im calling that guy.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
First bike looked good but not my style. "Quadster" I didn't care for at all but the hubless chopper was awesome. I'd love to have one!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
how about this one? cant seem to find a video in motion

look at this one wheel one from 01....man, LOML is saying i am wasting time again on youtube :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Spokeless wheel a
was inovative and badd arsed!!

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
I can appreciate all three, but the first and third really have my interest...not that I can afford either. But that third would be way easier to clean the wheels than my Retro!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts