Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,140 Posts
just pick one up and going to be looking for some parts
Well, don't tease. What will you need? Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, don't tease. What will you need? Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.
ok , well just to start with, this is what I see at this time, going to need side covers left and right, fuel tank, brake and clutch revivors, levers and looks like at less one mirror , once I get more into it might need more, not sure . fyi out of the Reno NV. area,

·
Registered
17,140 Posts
ok , well just to start with, this is what I see at this time, going to need side covers left and right, fuel tank, brake and clutch revivors, levers and looks like at less one mirror , once I get more into it might need more, not sure . fyi out of the Reno NV. area,
OK, that sounds like a reclamation project. I'm sure someone here, or on VTXOA, can help. Unfortunately I have none of those parts mentioned. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just pick one up and going to be looking for some parts
I've got the OEM side covers. The LH side one has a black toggle switch on it that the previous owner used for LED lighting under the tank. Mine are the deep or candy apple red. I attached a pic with the chrome covers so you can see the paint color. Let me know if you want them. I'd send a pic of the actual covers but they are up in the attic right now. I may have other parts if you need them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is a 2002 1800c are yours going to fit this year ,and if it would how much you looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just noticed the "C" in your post. I don't think the Retro will fit. If I remember correctly the C were slightly different but I could be wrong. If you find out otherwise, let me know. Just pay shipping and they are yours.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I will look into it but I think the C are going to be different, but thanks for the help, if I find out they could fit I will be in touch, if you hear of any other C parts out there please inform me, thanks again.

·
Registered
17,140 Posts
The C side covers for 02-03 ARE different where the welded tabs and their grommets are attached to the frame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts