Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the stock fenders off of my 2002 VTX 1800S along with all of the chrome trim and taillight assembly. These fenders fit the R and S models and can be modified to fit other VTX models as well. I decided to have some custom fenders made for my bike, so now I need to clear up some space in my apartment. The front fender does have some visible scratches, while the rear fender has some scratches that are covered by the fender mounts. Included with the fenders are the retro chrome trim, the tombstone-style taillight, and the license plate light. If you want fenders to look brand new, these will need to be painted, but if you're looking for fenders that look good cruising down the road, then these are perfect as is. I'm selling for $300, which is about half the price that you'll find these fenders for elsewhere.

If you would like to view pictures of the fenders, please follow the link below:

http://denver.craigslist.org/mpo/5072398320.html

I live in the Denver area, but can arrange shipment to anywhere in the world. If you are local, I am happy to offer local delivery or pick up.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Your link doesn't work, had to search for it in the Denver listings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts