Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to an Ultimate seat ( very satisfied / very confortable ) and I have my original seat off of my 2005 1300S in excellent condition.

Included is the Front Seat / Passenger Seat / Passenger Back rest. I
t's in a box ready to be shipped.

Asking $100. Plus Shipping.

I also have:

Backrest Travel Bag ( Great shape, used once, won't fit over my Ultimate Seat Backrest, does fit over OEM and Thinner ) $40. Plus Shipping

Old set of PVC saddle bags ( fair shape ) $20. Plus Shipping

Pls feel free to IM me if you have any questions, couldn't upload photos, will email photos upon request.

Okee-Tony

·
Whatever...
694 Posts
Uh, Houston, we have a problem...
Okee-Tony has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Okee-Tony from the recipient list and send the message again.
:spank:

Interest in the travel bag and saddle bags. Please send pix.

·
Super Moderator
5,436 Posts
Uh, Houston, we have a problem...
:spank:

Interest in the travel bag and saddle bags. Please send pix.
It is probably because he doesn't have five posts, also why he can't post pictures. Doesn't matter that you have been a member for almost eight years, you still need those five posts!!!!

·
Whatever...
694 Posts
Pls PM me with an email address for the pic's
Sorry, I can't;
Okee-Tony has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Okee-Tony from the recipient list and send the message again.

·
Super Moderator
5,436 Posts
Tony, you are at four posts and you have to have one more post before he can PM you! Just send him one more request for for him to send you a PM and you will have five posts and he should be able to PM you. If not we will need to get a moderator involved to sort this out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts