Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Sports fans,
. I love my bike, but.......it time to pull the trigger and get the Indian Chieftain. Always wanted one. Sooooo, I gotta make room. Here is my 2005 Honda VTX 1800 "N", just over 18K miles (not even broken in real good for a Honda). Always used Amsoil oil, and K&N Air & Oil filters. Since these pictures, it now has the kuryakyn Hyper Charger, Power Commander V, fresh radiator flush, and fresh Dyno Tune. (always been a bit anal about my maint. and quality of maint. products). This is NOT the bike for you to "start" out on, or "learn" to ride. It's a beast .... for a MAN that can handle a beast. Fast, responsive, dependable, big and a lil bit pretty. Asking about $3k less than it's current value for a quick sale. So that means somebody's lucky day.
. Need no help selling, if post is still up, bike is still avail, maint. records will be available at viewing/inspection. Thanx for lookin, & come check it out. Summers a comin!! I'm in Columbia SC. [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
10,028 Posts
Nice looking bike. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
The N’s are the best looking X!!! Very good price and should move quick. Wish my Son-in-Law was ready for a bike this one would be perfect!!!!

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
330 Posts
I agree that the N is the best looking model, but I may be biased. Best of luck with the bittersweet parting with your N.

Stay Safe and Healthy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts