Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2005 Honda VTX 1800 "N"eo in Columbia, SC

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Vinish 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

I'm sad to announce it's time to sell my baby. I have here a 2005 Honda VTX 1800 "N"eo. Always babied and never downed. All top shelf fluids. Full synthetic oil and brake fluid. Freshly tuned and radiator flushed. This baby has a couple xtras as well. I've put a "Power Commander V", a " Kuryakyn Pro-R Hyper charger" along with a *K&N Air Cleaner Kit", all professionally installed, and had the whole package "Dyno-Tuned" . This is NOT the bike for beginners. It's big, got a little weight to it, and man is it fast. It has "Hard Chrome 3" Pipes, which I have chosen to run without baffles. I like the loud-ish biker sound. It just cracked 18K miles, and it's a honda, so that means "almost" broken in. The windshield and back rest are no longer on the bike. I didn't care for them so I gave em away. Don't plan on a test drive unless you have asking price cash to place in my hand. That asking price is $4500. Def. worth it for this level of performance. I am in Columbia, SC. (irmo) .......... Land vehicle Vehicle Mode of transport Motor vehicle Motorcycle
Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Transport Asphalt
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Chopper Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Cruiser
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Cruiser Fuel tank
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Chopper
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories
Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycling Motorcycle accessories
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Fuel tank
AJRYAN1964@yahoo.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Sad to see you selling the N. It will make someone a great bike!

#4 ·
Closed per request of OP as bike has sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.