Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello members,

i bought a 2005 vtx 1300R from a private seller and he does not have the bike Manual and Services guide. Could someone point me to where i could download such in a pdf format.

In addition, does anyone knows the sizes of the stock grips for this bike. I want to get Kuryakyn ISO grips and dont know the size?

Regards

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Handlebars are 1" diameter...

A factory service manual is available here onsite as a free download in the 1300 forum as a sticky post...

As far as the owner's manual, you might check in behind the left sidecover...Pull at the rear of the sidecover and it will pop off the grommet, then wiggle it forward to release it from the mounting tabs...Inside there is a tool compartment that also stores the owner's manual...

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hello members,

i bought a 2005 vtx 1300R from a private seller and he does not have the bike Manual and Services guide. Could someone point me to where i could download such in a pdf format.

In addition, does anyone knows the sizes of the stock grips for this bike. I want to get Kuryakyn ISO grips and dont know the size?

Regards
I have the same bike.

As stated before check under the left side cover. Don't sweat it if you don't find the manual. The links provided for the service manual is better as it covers evetyhing that the owners manual does and a whole lot more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts