I bought the bike with 12K miles on it in 2015. It had a Vance & Hynes exhaust, Crash Bars, Highway Pegs, and saddle bags when I bought it. Since then I have;
- changed and maintained all fluids
- de-PAIRed the engine
- rebuilt the forks & used 15W fork Oil
- replaced all the drive "cush"es
- rebuilt and tuned the carb
- added 4 way flashers
- added a Memphis Shades windshield
- replaced the steering head bearings
- replaced the battery
- changed to Shinko whitewalls, converted the rims to tubeless and added Ride-On
- replaced the brake pads and added a braided stainless front brake line.
While the bike is not perfect (it has a small ding on the tank, and scratch on the rear fender), the bike has never let me down in any way since I have owned it.
Included with the sale is the wooden floor stand, a spare seat, and motorcycle jack.