Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 VTX1300S (spoked wheels). 4125 miles. I have completed all maintance on the bike. Bike is in Mint shape. Always been garage kept.
Accessories:
1. 16" LA chopper Apes, risers, and all Barnett Cables
2. Sampson Longshot exhaust(sounds like a harley). I have tuned to carb to the exhaust and intake. Fires up without choke and runs perfectly.
3. Baron's bigair intake.
4. Kury grips
5. Engine Gaurd with Kury highway pegs
6. Kury Deep dish bezels on turn signals
7. Cobra Sissy bar
8. River road saddlebags (new) with cobra brace supports
9. Custom Mirrors
10. Cobra Passenger Floor Boards..very nice for the wife.

$7000
704-470-5059
Thanks
Jake

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt
Smokin deal

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt bike is mint

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ttt

$6250 ttt

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cobra passenger floor boards sold..
Price drop on bike to $6000

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I have all the stock parts for the bike.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have sold most of my accessories to lower the price. If you like apes, this is a great deal. I have $800 in the apes alone.
2005 VTX1300S (spoked wheels). 4300 miles. I have completed all maintance on the bike. Synthetic oil. Bike is in Mint shape. Always been garage kept.
Accessories:
1. 16" LA chopper Apes, risers, and Barnett Cables Spiegler brake line both stainless.
2. Sampson Longshot exhaust. I have tuned to carb to the exhaust and intake. Fires up without choke and runs perfectly. A/F tool attached.
Kury grips, Kury Deep dish bezels on turn signals,Custom Mirrors

$5500
704-470-5059
Thanks
Jake

·
X Virgin
5,221 Posts
I don't mean to offend but whenever I see a nice bike with all the mods/apes/risers/stainless lines/pipes - the time and $$$ put into a bike, I can't help but wonder why you only put 800 miles a year on a bike that was meant to be ridden...

There are tons of examples of 4-5-6-7 year old bikes with low 4 digit miles on them. Why put all the doo-dads on a great stock bike if you're not going to ride her???
Especially something as personal as apes or a different paint job for instance.

Again, no offense intended but it has always puzzled me.

Also, good luck with the sale, a good deal for the right buyer!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No offense taken. That comment doesn't merit a response, but to answer your bewilderment, I guess I will give my two sense. My only question for you is, who says how many miles your supposed to put on a bike a year? First of all I love working on my bike and making it look nice, thus I put a lot of accessories on it. Secondly, I love riding my bike and I ride it everyday when the weather is nice, but I have a job and a family, so I don't have a lot of time to put on the miles that you think I'm supposed to put on. When I ride, I only go out for about 5-20 miles and cruise around. Everyone rides differently and has different taste in a bike. I like to cruise around, some like to go on cross country rides. If I wanted to put thousands of miles on a bike a year like you think I should, I would have gotten a touring bike. Thanks, I hope I sell it too. Its a great deal.

·
X Virgin
5,221 Posts
And there's a prime example of why people don't post honest questions for fear someone will take it the wrong way. I note the many responses to your for sale post....frankly, I don't care how many miles you put on your bike, it was just a comment (and a bumop for you)....... good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts