Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for oem pipes in good condition. I have vance and hines on there now and they sound good if that's what your looking for. Willing to trade with a little cash.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
"SCAM ALERT!" Be very careful with this one. Standard 'modus operandi', just joined, and "I know a friend".

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I'm looking for oem pipes in good condition. I have vance and hines on there now and they sound good if that's what your looking for. Willing to trade with a little cash.
You should be aware that shipping pipes is very expensive because of the weight, odd shaped packages. Post your location so someone interested in helping you, not a scammer, can get with you. Maybe you/ they are only a few hrs. apart, and it could be beneficial for both to just agree to meet for the purchase. You're probably not interested, but I have a fairly decent set of HK3" long straights packed up and ready to move. They have some blemishes, a few scratches and nicked end caps, but the long C mounting bracket is included. They are on the loud side, though. I scored a heluva deal on a brand new set a couple years ago, so I'm looking to 'pay it forward' with buyer pay shipping and just a couple bucks for my time & efforts. I'm located 90 mi. E. of Pittsburgh, Pa. S. of Rte. 22.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts