Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchasing a 2006 VTX 1300. Looking for a Stock Exhaust System . . What yrs. will fit my 2006 ??

·
Super Moderator
11,301 Posts
You are buying a VTX1300S (spoke wheels). Other than the spoke wheels, this is the same as the VTX1300R and VTX1300T. Stock pipes from any year and any R, S, or T model will fit your bike. The pipes for a 1300C (short fenders and some other differences) will NOT fit on your bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are buying a VTX1300S (spoke wheels). Other than the spoke wheels, this is the same as the VTX1300R and VTX1300T. Stock pipes from any year and any R, S, or T model will fit your bike. The pipes for a 1300C (short fenders and some other differences) will NOT fit on your bike.
Bless ya’ bro ! 🙏🤘🤓

·
The Dude That Rides
2007 Honda VTX 1800N1
2,613 Posts
Why in the world would someone ugly up that beautiful bike with that nasty bobber-ish pipe wrap?? Good for you to return the beauty! I had that crap on my Sportster and it had to go. And quick. Anyway, sorry for that, I had had to say it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why in the world would someone ugly up that beautiful bike with that nasty bobber-ish pipe wrap?? Good for you to return the beauty! I had that crap on my Sportster and it had to go. And quick. Anyway, sorry for that, I had had to say it.
Thanks, yup . . . , beyond me . . It’s being brought in from Alberta, Canada . . . I’m in Windsor, Ontario . . . I’ve had Menieres Disease better than 15 yrs., so NO . . . I do NOT need Anymore Noise than what I’ve got up in my head now ! To each their own but, for GODS sake do it RIGHT ?? ( just my .02 ) I’m looking into a Factory, Stock set-up off an 08’ VTXS 1300 tomorrow . . I’m told they’ll fit right up ( new doughnuts of course ) . . . I’m good with Thunder/Rumble . . . . Snap, Crackle, Pop not so much . . . Have a great day ! 🤘🙏🤓

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks buddy. ( I’m Slow/Old ) So, Stock set-up from a 2004’ VTX1300S will fit up on my 2006’ VTX1300S ? . . I’m good to go then !! Thanks ! 🙏🤘🤓

1 - 6 of 6 Posts