Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come so she is for sale. 2007 Honda VTX 1300R purchased new as a leftover in 2008. Adult ridden broken in the right way for the first 600 miles varying speeds and rpms then fluids changed to Amsoil (and continued to change with amsoil every 1000 miles or end of the season which ever came first). Bike is extremely clean, original owner, new grips, highway pegs, driver backrest and passenger backrest, removable touring screen, saddlebags (soft), windshield bag, and 12v power with lighter adapter, cobra pipes (sill have stock) and had the bike jetted. Serviced at Honda. Bike has always been garaged, covered and placed on a trickle charger. Always washed after each ride and filled with 93-octane and fuel stabil. Bike has less then 5000 miles on her.

I'll have pics up soon.

Thanks for looking.:choppersm

photo's coming now

·
Registered
21 Posts
She 's a beauty!!! I happen to be in the market for one. Is she still available? She only has 5,000 miles on her? From what I understand she is just getting started.

I am recently separated and I need reliable transportation. I gave my wife the Highlander so she could get the boys around. I am currently on a gig in Germany but I will be back shortly. I live in California and the thought of riding cross-country is exactly the kind of therapy I think I need. I am originally from NYC.

It will be hard to contact me right now by phone, but we can e-mail or use this forum.

All the best to you. One last question, if you don't mind me asking, why are you selling her?

:cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys, all the posts were going to spam. The bike is still for sale and the price lowered to $6000. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks

(MCT) She really does have only 5k on her. Bike was used just for pleasure ride to Americade every year and then mainly Sunday mornings up and down Long Island. 3 out of the 4 guys i ride with sold their bikes and since we just had our second baby my wife refuses to get on the back. Sad to see her go, but it's waste just sitting in the garage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts