Need money for medical reason. Bike is loaded with very nice quality products and runs like a charm. In beautiful condition with 23,000 mls on her. Garage kept. Never wrecked or droped. Never been in the rain or seen a water hose. Hand wash and detailed only! This bike is loved and shows it. Been to Honda 1 time and that was for its 1st valve adjustment and related service as stated in the manual. No snow or salt has ever touched it. Ran Texas back roads only. I have lots of extras to go with it if wanted. Trying to figure out how to add pics. Contact me and I will send all the pics you want from my phone. Lots of chrome, Mustang seats, high end cruise control, custom pegs front and rear, highway pegs and engine guard, Michelin commander II tires, with about 5,000 mls, LED lights all around with strobe brake lights and signals, high intensity LED headlight, chrome fender bumper guards front and rear, Cobra sissy bar and mustang backrests for driver and passenger, Vance and Hines exhaust with removable baffles and is tuned. No popping or backfire. Starts on a bump of the starter. Throttle will bump and roll. New hand grips and throttle rest. Heavy duty Progressive rear spring shocks, adjustable. Much more. Must see. Contact me and I will be glad to answer any questions you might have. I have been on this site for years and have so enjoyed it and learned allot along the way. VTX ROCKS!