Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, not going to get all fancy and try to pump up this bike. Point is if your here, you like the VTX bikes enough that I dont have to try to B.S. you into a sale. So, with that said... I am selling my 09 VTX 1300R. I bought the bike brand new from hayden honda in kendalville indiana with only 9 miles on the bike. I really dont ride it much, as you can see from the mileage listed. I watched a buddy go down bad, due to some ignorant texting moron, and have been super apprehensive to ride since. So instead of watching it sit there as I pay the note, I figured I would offer this beauty for sale so someone could actually enjoy riding it. Upgrades include a studded mustang seat with matching rear seat. I do have a studded back pad but have not installed it. A decent set of leather saddlebags, not great, just decent to carry the essentials. And a quick release windshield. Other than that she is still pretty much untouched. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and I can send you some pics and more info if you would like. As far as the price, we all know the value of these bikes so im expecting someone to make a legitimate offer and we can go from there. If I can get an offer for close to what I owe on it... consider it sold. I'm looking to get $7500.00 for the bike.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
You MUST put a price on your VTX. This is not a auction site and according to the rules all bikes, parts or anything put on the Cafe for sale MUST be priced. Please add a price or PM me and I can add it for you but your post will be removed if you do not add a price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts