Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Continued prayers for Jason and family. Many of us don't FB, so good to have contacts like you, Charlie. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Update on Jason/Bully. He is back in Mary Washington Hospital Rm 4007 since Monday. Bloodwork is very low, getting Blood and Platelets. Trying to get him well enough to see the Bone Marrow Oncologist at UVA this coming Monday 3/12/2018. Saw him yesterday and he was in good spirits. Couple of local fundraisers in the works. Please reach out to him if you are able. FB is a good way , or call.
I will try to make this event and hope to see many of you there as well. I'll no doubt be leaving Pgh. early Saturday morning around 7 a.m.

From; Keith Tiny Nelson
My brother was admitted into the hospital again yesterday. His white blood is .17 and his platelets are down to eight and his hemoglobin is 7.2 and they think that his blood is becoming septic cuz he had the fever last night at 100.9 and then now it's on the 95 and he's freezing so he was given 1 bag of blood and 2 bags of platelets. Thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.
Quarter Auction for Brothers Bound IMC
Jason Toombs aka Bully

·
Deplorable member
7,385 Posts
Update on Jason/Bully. He is back in Mary Washington Hospital Rm 4007 since Monday. Bloodwork is very low, getting Blood and Platelets. Trying to get him well enough to see the Bone Marrow Oncologist at UVA this coming Monday 3/12/2018. Saw him yesterday and he was in good spirits. Couple of local fundraisers in the works. Please reach out to him if you are able. FB is a good way , or call.
We're praying for you down south Bully. Hang tough man!

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
I will try to make this event and hope to see many of you there as well. I'll no doubt be leaving Pgh. early Saturday morning around 7 a.m.

I will likely b

From; Keith Tiny Nelson
My brother was admitted into the hospital again yesterday. His white blood is .17 and his platelets are down to eight and his hemoglobin is 7.2 and they think that his blood is becoming septic cuz he had the fever last night at 100.9 and then now it's on the 95 and he's freezing so he was given 1 bag of blood and 2 bags of platelets. Thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.
Quarter Auction for Brothers Bound IMC
Jason Toombs aka Bully

I will likely be there too Rick. Do you have the FB link for this regarding details of the auction?

I need to know how much gold to pack in the saddlebags.

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
From FB https://www.facebook.com/events/332547460599022/

Brother Bound MC and Caring Hearts will be hosting this auction for Bothers Bound Jason Toomb's aka Bully. Jason was diagnosed with leukemia and has to travel for his treatments, we are raising money to help him with travel expenses and food. Please come out and support a great cause. It's 5.00 at the door which gets you 2 paddles and 1.00 for additional paddles. Looking for Vendors interested in supporting this event. Please leave email address and the product you sell for more info. 25.00 table fee, All spots are on a 1st come bases, So send your money in ASAP!!

·
Deuce
3,751 Posts
You guys like to go a little faster than my CDL will allow me to go and I don't want to hold you back
You can lead mike I’ll tone it back. I was just in a hurry to get home that day I was tired. We can meet up somewhere and head to get rick

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
You guys like to go a little faster than my CDL will allow me to go and I don't want to hold you back
Hey it's only going to be April still cold no doubt. I'll be hugging my Hyper charger with one knee and have one hand on one of the Jugs trying to stay warm. I'll be happy to stay behind you! (I know I said Jugs) You & Bruce could head over to my place Friday night. We could leave here Saturday morning 3 hour ride.

·
Deuce
3,751 Posts
Hey it's only going to be April still cold no doubt. I'll be hugging my Hyper charger with one knee and have one hand on one of the Jugs trying to stay warm. I'll be happy to stay behind you! (I know I said Jugs) You & Bruce could head over to my place Friday night. We could leave here Saturday morning 3 hour ride.
I’m game for that.

Ride free ride safe

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
Man, I got this all wrong. For some reason, I thought the auction was today ...

Being it will be APRIL 21 and not March 10th, I will likely take the X.

SMH

21 - 40 of 71 Posts