Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
While I have lots of orange shirts, I should get one special for Bully. Maybe hit the Shore and see if I can get a boobs tee in orange.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
While I have lots of orange shirts, I should get one special for Bully. Maybe hit the Shore and see if I can get a boobs tee in orange.
Get TWO, one for BULLY!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Hello everyone, Caring Hearts is having Orange Tee-Shirts made to honor Bully, these tee shirts will be available in about 2 weeks. We will also have them available for purchase at the quarter auction. To the locals they will be available in 2 weeks, so you can get yours early. For the out of towners unfortunately they will probably not get to you in time to wear at the auction. if you would like to purchase a tee-shirt a head of time, we will have it for you when you get to the auction. You can send payment to my paypal account. paypal.me/dandbevents Just please include the size/s you would like. Sizes are SM, MED, LG and XL for $20.00 and 1x-4x are $25.00. A portion of the proceeds will go to Bully!! LET’S ROCK THE ORANGE FOR OUR BROTHER BULLY!! Thank you!!

https://www.facebook.com/Caring-Hearts-For-Our-Veterans-321652291616397/?hc_ref=ARRFd29pptNRG8DzJkI9IyJHstdekVIFuF2Uqthfba4jq0NORDFvNi0Q1jkh6PSf-SE

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
No paypal for some of us.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Fran the shirts are supposed to be available at the event if you are interested. Heads up for those that might be able , Tiny is planning a ride for the morning of the 21'st. He is starting in Martinsburg WV 09:00 with KSU 09:30 headed to Point of Rocks MD and then back roads back to the Auction in Hagerstown Md. Tried to reach Bully last week but couldn't so will be back on it today looking for an update. I know he had a tough week planned last week with treatment.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Fran the shirts are supposed to be available at the event if you are interested. Heads up for those that might be able , Tiny is planning a ride for the morning of the 21'st. He is starting in Martinsburg WV 09:00 with KSU 09:30 headed to Point of Rocks MD and then back roads back to the Auction in Hagerstown Md. Tried to reach Bully last week but couldn't so will be back on it today looking for an update. I know he had a tough week planned last week with treatment.
Thanks Charlie, for the info/ update. I'll be declining the ride. Probably won't have mine back together by then. Hopefully in time for River's gathering. Will be interested in a shirt/ other items available @ auction.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Quarter Auction reminder ::

Saturday April 21 , 2018 from 12-4PM.
Location VFW Post 1936 Hagerstown , Md
70 E Washington St. , Hagerstown Md.

For anyone riding , Tiny has posted a ride starting in Martinsburg WV. 09:00 with KSU at 09:30 and headed to Point of Rocks , Md. (Exxon Station ) and then to follow back roads to the auction. I will update this info middle of the week prior in case there are any changes.

PS. I am planning to see Bully in the Morning , Fri , 4/6/2018 and will try to post an update here afterwards.
Take care.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Spent time with Bully today and he is holding his own but losing some ground. Good spirits but there is a lot going on. He will be at UVA on Monday for one day. Seems to be looking forward to the 21st. He really lights up when talking about people that have come to see him from far away unexpectedly.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts