21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Tinkerer
1,714 Posts
My sincere condolences to Tracey and her family :icon_sadb

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Mikey, I just got an email from badass beard care. They are apparently going to be at sturgis at the buffalo chip. Great veteran owned and operated company. You get a chance, check them out. If not, have fun anyway. Tell traci I said sorry for her loss. Still not shaving though.

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
Tell Rick to be careful on the rocks - Ive seen him and rocks - they dont do well together (unless in a glass)

Mike/Traci - sorry to hear the news.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Looks a lot like a lot of Newfoundland (The Rock).

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Some more pics of the trip, I’m back home and at lunch back at work! The dark pic was a movie night at the campground, I took Wild Hogs and CHIPS with a projector. The chuck wagon ride was worth every cent for the food and entertainment! The people we went with and met there were the best. Thanks to Renegade Rick, Sparky and Maddogg22 for being there and making our vacation special!!

·
Registered
825 Posts
WHat a fantastic trip. Longest solo ride for me except about 3 hours of company from Ben Quast the 1,400 miles there and then 1,400 miles home were all on me.
Get a lot of thinking done in that time.
No way I could have done it in a car would have passed out asleep from sitting in a cage.
Thanks Mikey (Big IRONMK) for setting up a great camp site/ movie theater.
and for doing most of the cooking.
Was fantastic to actually spend time with my brothers and sister from the USA Mike and Tracy Scott and Mr Rick Kalemaster him self.

cant wait for the next adventure!

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
I'm sure they had many of the 'spirits' while they were on the trip, lol. Envious, but thanks for the pics and reports. Steve-o, I know what you mean about all the miles in a cage- I just did 4400 in 11 days, and even breaking it up to 400-450 per day, it was a LOT of driving. I thought beforehand I could do it, and I did.

·
Tinkerer
1,714 Posts
Which pic is Sparky?

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
A clear-cut case of Wigititis. No cure!

21 - 40 of 44 Posts