Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the last find for the 2018 thread, so let's start a new one.

Rules are easy and casual:

A mark is named
The first person taking a picture of their bike with the mark(category) and posting it names the next mark
You must take a picture after the mark is called (no old photos even if they meet the category)

The whole point is to get out and ride. Plus, we love seeing pics of our bikes - so go get 'em!

So the first mark for 2019:

Your bike and a town sign other than your own (ie: City limit, welcome to..., etc)

·
Registered
383 Posts
are there instructions somewhere on how to upload pictures and to orient the pictures correctly?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts

·
FREEBIRD
7,444 Posts

·
FREEBIRD
7,444 Posts
Aw, man. Now I feel guilty. :icon_sadb Can you ever forgive me, SeXy? :icon_flower: (Not you, Bruce.....:tapfoot:)

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
Aw, man. Now I feel guilty. :icon_sadb Can you ever forgive me, SeXy? :icon_flower: (Not you, Bruce.....:tapfoot:)
TWSS! Bruce is sexy too.

·
There Can Only Be One
2,628 Posts
Next Mark: Your bike at a courthouse
Had to take two pics because the parking lot was too full down by the sign.

Next mark: Your bike at a motorcycle establishment: dealer/shop/accessories/apparel

Attachments

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
Honda dealer in south zanesville.

The guy in the picture is a good friend of mine he is a salesman there he actually sold me the Rally. I was telling him about the scavenger hunt and he asked if he could be in the picture and I said sure. He is a dedicated rider like I am and he fell a couple weeks ago and broke his ankle :( he’s bumming we’ve had some nice days lately and he can’t ride.

Next mark:: your bike at in front anything that supports veterans active duty or first responders.

Ride Free Ride Safe

·
Premium Member
10,097 Posts
I am happy that you are attempting to correct this 07Blackberry, you have a nice looking bike, but fell out of my chair trying to look at the picture! :patriot:

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,564 Posts
Got this last night on my way home.

Next mark: Your bike next to something in bloom (for Spring's arrival).

View attachment 194935
:doh: I guess I'll sit this one out on the loveseat with wifey :swoon: cuddled up next to me, watching a movie, next to the fireplace, with a dark rum, and threve lazy slugs strewn about in their dogbeds... :glee:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts