Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
I'll change the mark to: Anything "harvest" related for fall/Thanksgiving.

This is a broad definition - find a pumpkin display, a farm, anything advertising Thanksgiving, etc.

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
300 Posts
Man, the first time I rode since before Halloween was just this last week... I missed the whole month of November... hopefully someone will be able to get this rolling.

·
Registered
16,056 Posts
We northern boys LOVE the pics! C'mon guys....
Wigit!!!! My Great White North friend, glad to see you're hanging on here. Have a Merry Christmas, and don't be scarce here!

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
300 Posts
And since I'm not doing any riding myself (weather is fine; bike is not) let's change the mark to:

Anything Christmas related
Headed to the annual Toy Ride this weekend. Challenge accepted.

·
FREEBIRD
7,444 Posts
Wigit!!!! My Great White North friend, glad to see you're hanging on here. Have a Merry Christmas, and don't be scarce here!
Merry Christmas, amigo. It's been a busy year at work with promotions on the horizon. Hopefully the dust will settle in the early new year and I can get back to riding and hangin' out.

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
300 Posts
The Toy Run this year was milder than past with temps in the low 40s. Hard to tell by the picture, but there are Christmas gifts on most of the bikes.

Next mark your bike nestled in for its winter home.

Attachments

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,213 Posts

·
Tinkerer
1,717 Posts
I'm a little late, but here is my sleeping beauty

·
Registered
16,056 Posts

·
Tinkerer
1,717 Posts
Life
Ted, good to see you're still with us, my friend. Merry Christmas!
Life has been hectic lately, Fran. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

·
Tinkerer
1,717 Posts
The temperature in Central Ohio yesterday was a wonderful 63 degrees! I rode for a hour, but I was not able to catch a glimpse of the ocean.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Yeah, I'm riding back and forth to work some this week but I'm not sure how many coastal riders we have. After the new year begins perhaps it could be changed to include other bodies of water like lakes, rivers, etc? Unless, of course, someone plans to take their bike to a polar bear plunge next week! :)

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
300 Posts
Has anyone started the 2020 Scavenger Hunt? Still too cold and snowy to get mine out and hunt the next mark, but always fun to see where everyone else gets to go.

Jeremy

·
FREEBIRD
7,444 Posts
Has anyone started the 2020 Scavenger Hunt? Still too cold and snowy to get mine out and hunt the next mark, but always fun to see where everyone else gets to go.

Jeremy
Forgot about this thread. Lol, the cabin fever is gettin' to me! I guess since I posted the last mark, I'll start up a new thread. Stay tuned for the 2020 Scavenger Hunt!

Now to figure out how to start a thread......hmm.......

121 - 139 of 139 Posts