Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

2020 Scavenger Hunt

15K views 124 replies 18 participants last post by  Guidedawg 
#1 · (Edited)
All right, all right, all right! Time to throw a leg over the bike, get your knees in the breeze, and ride across the land in search of the next mark in the 2020 Scavenger Hunt!

Rules are easy and casual:

Once a mark is named, the first person to post a picture of their bike with the mark, names the next mark.

You must take a picture AFTER the mark is called.(no old photos)

If the mark has not been found within 7 days, another mark will be selected by the same member.

I'm going to add this one little rule just to keep the ball rolling and the search fresh: If 10 days have passed without finding the mark, then ANYONE can pick a new mark. No hurt feelings allowed!

The whole point is to get out and ride, see some sights, and have a few laughs. Plus, we love seeing pics of our bikes - so go get 'em!

FIRST MARK OF 2020 - Let's start off easy....Your bike with any local attraction, or rarity/oddity that most people are likely to never see in person.(eg. your town mascot) Something unique to your locale.

[Credit goes to Guidedawg for this post. I totally ripped off your 2019 intro, bro. Lol ?]

See less See more
#2 ·
Here I was thinking Wigit was riding already. I'm disappointed to open this thread.

#6 ·
I think if you want to get this game going, pick easier ones for now. It's the middle of winter for a lot of people, and I live several hundred miles from any of these signs being in the middle of California lol. Funny thing is, it's been nice here, so I've been riding a lot recently, and I was thinking about a game like this I used to do on BARF (Bay Area Rider Forum) back in the day and how it would be fun to get one of these going somewhere. Then an email I just got highlighted the post lol

#7 ·
We vicarious readers take what we can get from all you fellas, whenever it happens. Just don't let it die.

Reactions: 68valiant
#14 ·
Been 10 past days since the original mark.
I like the idea of a bike parked for winter.
Someone get a pic. :)

#19 ·
I have Dairy Queen in walking distance but I'm not pushing the bike there.

#21 ·
How about a nice pic of your bike w/ a bikini clad fraulein standing next to it? That could be done inside a warm garage in a cold northern climate, and remind all us polar bears that riding season is coming.

Reactions: 68valiant
#28 ·
Just for clarification: Hamilton was never a POTUS. He was a Sec. of the Treasury though.

Reactions: Guidedawg
#31 ·
It's getting warmer. Let's get this thread going again.

#32 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories

Dirty bike at BBQ. Famous Dave's.

I'll keep with food. Your bike at a Mexican restaurant. :)

#36 ·
Darn, I just got back from a ride to the county line.. but luckily, that ride is right next to the river...

Since we are headed into spring, next mark is your bike with fresh blooming flowers.

Stay safe and healthy!

Reactions: PaXman11
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.