Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone attending this years WV ride (weekend of July 16) who needs a roommate? I do not smoke or snore and am happy to pay my share of the room. I would be happy to stay at either the Pocahontas or the Count Gilu motel and need a room for both Friday and Sat. night (July 16 and 17).

·
Too short for my weight
5,711 Posts
Tiny posted on fb that there was rooms left at the Gilu.

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I just called (Wed. July 7 at 10:45 a.m.) and the Count Gilu has no rooms left for the 16th or 17th.

I booked a room at the Pocahontas for Fri. and Sat. If anyone wants to share the room, let me know.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Maybe he meant in the house beside it his group stays in, the motel has been booked for months

·
Registered
147 Posts
You better come over and do mine , other wise you will be ashamed to be seen riding along side me.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure it not going to stay that way. also got a bottle of Peach crown for the evenings

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll be there sometime later Thursday. Really looking forward to it and to seeing everybody again. Trying to post a You Tube video from years past.
Thanks Rick everyone looks so young. this is only my second july one and I have met so many great folks

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
all cleaned up for Welch see most Thursday night and the rest friday.

C ya then, Rick.

Reactions: Bullkatt

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Washed my bike yesterday and will be taking the Back of the Dragon and the part of Rt. 16 north of Tazewell all the way to Welch on my way from NC this Thursday. My plan is to arrive at about 5:00 Thurs. I'm bringing a lot of beer and probably a VERY smoky Scotch.

Reactions: Bullkatt

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I'll be there sometime later Thursday. Really looking forward to it and to seeing everybody again. Trying to post a You Tube video from years past.
I just want to know who that super fly guy is sitting beside Fran in that opening picture?

·
Too short for my weight
5,711 Posts
I can’t wait…. One more sleep and I’m on my way!

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
I just want to know who that super fly guy is sitting beside Fran in that opening picture?
I'm glad you didn't ask about the fat dude in the fluorescent shirt on the left.

·
Registered
17,418 Posts

·
Registered
17,418 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts