Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well fellas i have been away and really busy, the bike got painted right around 4 weeks ago the factory blue with chameleon flames in it..... it was alright but because he tried to match the blue on the harley hard saddle bags and the memphis shades fairing that i added it really didnt come out the correct color. so i told the guy i wanted to completely change the color, so i said "lets to hugger orange with silver flames" he tried to pull the sheets over my head and paint the bike using some crappy tennessee orange that he had used on a previous project. so i said "i'll go get my paint personally" so i did and thats whats on it now and i really LOVE it.

the first pic is gonna be the blue with chameleon flames...... second pic it gonna be the hugger orange with silver flames.

i dont have any pics on the digital camera of the tennessee orange LOL i was PISSED when i saw that crappy color on my bike parts. nothing against tennessee or their color but it just aint for me. im an Alabama boy LOL..

enjoy ...................................

more.........

more pics.........

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Nice looking bike...

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
WISh that I was on Old Rocky Top.....Damn right I'm a VOL.....:bleh: See just look at my name.......LOL

·
Registered
557 Posts
Looks good! Are those speakers pointing out the sides of your saddlebags?

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Roll Tide Roll! I would've had to slap that painter and ask him if I looked like an idiot! :bleh: The only way it could've been worse than the TN Orange is if he painted a big orange AU on the tank when he tried to match to the MS shield and bags! What speakers are those? They look like Polk's with those grills. By the way, the bike looks awesome NOW!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts