Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great fourm! Picking up a 2004 VTX-1300 on Sunday and taking a riding course at the end of the month. Looking forward to getting back on a bike after a twenty year hiatus. Will post pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome back , Riders course a plus--- enjoy the bike and Welcome to the cafe from Mauriceville.Texas

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
9,160 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Sebring, Florida. :icon_wave

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (The Livermush Capital of the Free World)

Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
Brooklyn New Yorker
385 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Sanford Florida. Welcome to the VTX family.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Youre gonna love it John. :mosh: I did the same thing as you did last year, bought a VTX1300 and havent stopped smiling since. Well, maybe when there was too much snow against my garage door to get my X out to ride i wasnt smiling too much :( But thats all forgotten about now with the beautiful weather. welcome to the Cafe from Long Island, New York. Bry :choppersm

·
Official Fuddy Duddy
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Jacksonville.....let us know what you may want to do for changes and bring it over....tech days are held locally for everyone to help/learn

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Somewhere in the Pacific Northwest....

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,234 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone. Wizza the bike is already highly customized but when I get the wheels firmly under by bottom I'll check the tech group out. Papa, I've got a house on Gaston and the bike is currently owned by someone in Henderson. I'll trailer it back to my house on Sunday. Can't wait!!!!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts