Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of the vets here at the cafe I woke up this morning not sure what I was going to do with the day at hand.My wife sure has some of the best Ideas.she went out early this morning and bought ribs and tater salad and beer had coffee brewing and breakfast started.I'm a lucky man, so we ate breakfast after I took care of a couple of chores that needed tending to and she pops her head out of the back door and tells me we are going for a ride.I can't argue with that!!! It's been awhile since we went for a good long ride.I have been putting around town a bit,but today we got out for the real thing and brothers let me tell you.Everything all of the stress worries and problems just kinda faded away.I had forgotten how truly liberating it is to ride.I felt as free as a bird.I hope everyone here has enjoyed thier day as much as I.So at this time I would like to thank all of the vets who have sacrificed so much for the freedom I enjoy. I did the only thing that seemed right to do on a day like today and enjoyed our freedom and spent time with my dear wife making memories that shall never fade Thanks brothers have an awesome day :patriot:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
When she said you were going for a ride I thought that maybe you rode up to Bonners Ferry for the PGR ride today....I wanted to but I would have had to go up last night, or get up at 0200 to get there in time...

Glad you got the ride in today to get away and "reflect" on why we were able to enjoy it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts