Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Master Chromer
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My work schedule got so crazy and I've met this awesome girl that I haven't had much of a chance to ride lately and I even contemplated selling the bike......for like a second and realized what I would get for it in this market. Also, when will I ever find another one like it if I decide to go back? Decided to keep the old girl. Both of them actually. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
lol, now thats having your cake and Edith too!!! Good decision on both:mosh:

·
Whatever.
6,179 Posts
While I could choose to be incredibly vulgar... I wouldn't.

:D

You've got and beautiful bike and now someone equally beautiful to ride with... Don't ever let either go.

Best of luck to all three of you!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
You've got and beautiful bike and now someone equally beautiful to ride with... Don't ever let either go.

Best of luck to all three of you!
+++++1. Good looking ride. the seat cover looks good too!!!!:D

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
And right when I was going to say this thread is useless without pics... You actually already posted it..

Nice bike, nice babe...

Glad for you, hope all continues to go well...

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Soooo... Ya gonna chrome her?!
Good on ya my brother. Nice to see your eye for beauty isn't limited to bikes.

·
Registered
475 Posts
My work schedule got so crazy and I've met this awesome girl that I haven't had much of a chance to ride lately and I even contemplated selling the bike......for like a second and realized what I would get for it in this market. Also, when will I ever find another one like it if I decide to go back? Decided to keep the old girl. Both of them actually. Anyway, just thought I'd share.
If you have to sell your bike to keep the girl, Keep the bike, it will be less trouble in the future. All kidding aside give them both your time and have the best of both worlds !!!

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
Been wondering if you had gone to the same place as Dapper Dave! Glad all is well and you found a nice lady to enjoy your time with!!!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Congrats on both! It'd be a shame to get rid of such a good looking bike. After all...it's all about the fender! :mosh:

Best of luck with your riding companion, too. :cheers:

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Been wondering if you forgot about us....:hmm2:

Good thing you decided to keep the bike man...We all know that a hot gal makes everything look better....Even us guys..;) :D

Now don't be such a stranger around here...:drunk:

·
Master Chromer
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She's also into one of my other passions. Oh yeah, and I also moved ya'll. Moved over to Scottsdale a couple of months ago. More to follow :)

·
Master Chromer
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now the girl was certainly taken into consideration as an accessory to the bike when chosen. Please notice the similar curve:mosh::icon_danc:icon_yike:icon_joy::harder: to the posterior which nearly matches that of the Neo's rear fender.

Beefy, my girl is actually wrapping up some business in London and Greece for the next three weeks so I'm going to flag some alone miles around here with a boy's camping trip planned next weekend. You all enjoy, we'll definately do a meet up soon though.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Now the girl was certainly taken into consideration as an accessory to the bike when chosen. Please notice the similar curve:mosh::icon_danc:icon_yike:icon_joy::harder: to the posterior which nearly matches that of the Neo's rear fender.

Well yeah, we noticed..... She's certainly a Spec 47 as least...

:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts