Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
Chuck the weatherman. Man of many hats. Watch out for that Covid.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,453 Posts
Dew point up in that getting humid feeling.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,453 Posts
Heard some Texas counties were going backwards.

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
I know what you mean. I still have 150 or so episodes of Deep Space 9 to watch when Jackman Wolf & Eva Braun closes Pa. again. I think I better invest in a firearm. Hand held. I have a .22 semi rifle.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,453 Posts
I know what you mean. I still have 150 or so episodes of Deep Space 9 to watch...
Great series. Didn't really become popular until now. Serialized shows become normal in the age of Netflix but the big networks were against it. I have the documentary on ds9 too. :)

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
Guess I could wear out my laptop by watching cable stuff on it.

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Just recently finished up watching every episode of Deep Space 9. Seemed to me they just hastily put together an ending, although it fit what had been happening. Still looking for another long series from back in the day (Stargate ???)
Maybe this yearning to watch space shows :alien: is showing how much I would like to get away from all the crap going on. I stay away from the news lately. Gives me too much --- angst (n)o_O:mad:

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,453 Posts
Just recently finished up watching every episode of Deep Space 9. Seemed to me they just hastily put together an ending, although it fit what had been happening. Still looking for another long series from back in the day (Stargate ???)
Maybe this yearning to watch space shows :alien: is showing how much I would like to get away from all the crap going on. I stay away from the news lately. Gives me too much --- angst (n)o_O:mad:
SG1 was decent but it ran on way too long.
I liked farscape which took a huge fan campaign to finish properly but that was still shoving a season into two hour special.

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
Stargate is on Comet network. I have all 5 seasons of Babylon 5 on DVD.

·
Registered
16,478 Posts
Stargate SG1 morphed into Stargate Atlantis which morphed into Stargate Universe. Last week one of the channels we get HD movies on, ran Stargate Continuum, an 'alternate timeline' plot that of course worked out in the end. "Will there be cake?" Classic Jack Oneill line!

·
Mean ol' Mo' Fo'
360 Posts
I know what you mean. I still have 150 or so episodes of Deep Space 9 to watch when Jackman Wolf & Eva Braun closes Pa. again. I think I better invest in a firearm. Hand held. I have a .22 semi rifle.
Buy a few.
Colt or any ,45, mossberg or any 12 ga. shotgun and a couple mini 14s ( .223 ).
Get plenty of ammo for all of them. Water, food, meds,...ect.
Something wicked this way comes. No joke. Hava plan because all this crap going on is part of an agenda enacted by ppl that hate America. It's real.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts