Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

401 - 420 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
Got a card in the mail today I was not expecting to get.

I hope things are fixed so you all can see my pictures again.

Ride free ride safe
OK, I was going to reply that I see nothing there, but when I clicked REPLY, they popped up. WTH! Hope there was something sweet included with the card! Speaking of cards....I've been keeping the class updated with your progress.

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
Today I have taken my first steps with a cane. Wahooooo I’m gonna win this battle and get my knees in the breeze. I am going to try and leave the crutches alone today, I will report later as to how my ankle feels after a day on a cane.

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
Today I have taken my first steps with a cane. Wahooooo I’m gonna win this battle and get my knees in the breeze. I am going to try and leave the crutches alone today, I will report later as to how my ankle feels after a day on a cane.

Ride free ride safe
Progress is good. I can vouch that you will be stiff & sore, and not in a good way, until the strength gets back down there. Keep that leg elevated when not in use.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Great pics Bruce and also very happy to see you out and about. Your river (background in your pic) looks to be up, moving pretty good and muddy. Hope you are high and dry. 🇺🇲

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #407
Great pics Bruce and also very happy to see you out and about. Your river (background in your pic) looks to be up, moving pretty good and muddy. Hope you are high and dry.
It is high always muddy. It seems to be finally going down now. We had no flooding this summer it got up to our bank but not over it.

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I bet you have some idea when you're gonna get on the saddle again ??? Or do you need clearance from HCL ??? JKJK Not trying to fan the fire any, just curious.....;)

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Cool. I've never had to go thru what you have had to. I had some cracked ribs, broken bone in my shoulder, shattered bone to my right little finger, but your ankle injury has been a game changer. Gives you time to reflect, maybe too much time.
Hopefully this next month will go by fast for you Bruce.
🇺🇲

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
Cool. I've never had to go thru what you have had to. I had some cracked ribs, broken bone in my shoulder, shattered bone to my right little finger, but your ankle injury has been a game changer. Gives you time to reflect, maybe too much time.
Hopefully this next month will go by fast for you Bruce.
It sure has been a long couple months for sure. I have done everything my doctor told me to do hopefully it was time well spent so far I’m healing good so I can’t complain to much. I am ready to ride this he Ben the Longest I have ever not ridden since I started to ride street.

Ride free ride safe

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #414
UPDATE!!!!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday everything looks good and my screws will come out next Tuesday. As soon as the screws come out I am able to go back to a work boot can’t wait. Once the stitches are gone I am aloud to go back to normal. All is heals up very good my surgeon has been very pleased with me all along because I have followed her directions exactly like she told me to. All is good

I should be on track for the first part of September to get my knees in the breeze. It sure has been a long few months but I am finally winning this battle. :)

I hope to see everyone here in October for my tech session. Check out the tech session section for details

Ride free ride safe

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
You got this, Deuce.

401 - 420 of 457 Posts