Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Fire and Ice

Right on Flame Rider. Hope to see you at the Fire and Ice Rally. I'll be there sat. and sunday. I was kind of surprised to see a new post on this thread. I'll be on the black and red "T".....staying at Sky City. Looks like it's going to be a hot one!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Rocketman

Yes we get alot of riding up in the mountains less than 15 miles from here. Can easily make a 200 mile round trip without crossing the same path. Just had a poker run a couple weekends ago and heard of another in Ruidoso last weekend. Give me a hollar and we'll go riding.

·
Registered
38 Posts
One more here in Raton.
There has to be a lot of VTX's out there cuz our dealer had an inventory of $1,000,000.00 in May of 08 and there was nothing left but a few 4 wheelers by the end of the season. I have 22,000 miles logged since the end of May 08 so distances seems to be my speciality. The best was to Spokane from Raton.
Keep you in mind when we get up there again.

BTW--I have also been curious about the New Mexico Riders Club but haven't seen anything about it to even be able to look into it for joining.

:patriot:

·
Registered
192 Posts
not alone in a growing vtx world

ive seen alot since my first honda but am very happy to be part of the vtx comun now i live in vegas yes thats new mexico for those of u who dont know about us we have a 4 annual rough riders rally this year and since its first year its more than triped and theres great riding from the flat lands to the mountians not far from toas santa fe and other great places so if your up in these parts pm for great idel places to hang or ride

·
Devil Doc
212 Posts
New Mexico VTX rders

Hail from Deming, New Mexico. Riding an 1800T now...used to ride a 1300C...love my 1800T. Plan on making alot of Ralleys this year NM. Made Golden Aspen in 2009...it was great....even with the rain.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Another NM rider

I see lots of VTX's out there in Cruces, you should show up to Elks club tomorrow for the bike nite. Lots of fun if you can stop by and introuduce yourself. I think its put on by Las Cruces Motor Sports. I went last month lots of fun. Later Pat

·
Registered
337 Posts
you think its bout time we plan a meet and greet? I tossed a thread out about a month ago, four corners meet and greet. Not a lot of interest though.

·
Devil Doc
212 Posts
Devildoc53 here just talked to the wife last nite, we're from Deming and plan on going tonite to "Bike Nite" at the Elks. We're hoping the weather is good. We'll be getting off work at 5:00 and getting on the road!!!! Probably take the "Slabe" all the way down to get there quicker!. Hope to se u VTX'ers there!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yo Bro! Always up for something like that. Just need a little advanced notice to plan! Been havin' a tough year so far, but I do need to get in a good ride for some piece of mind. Let me know!!!!

·
Devil Doc
212 Posts
Was at "Bike NIte" at the Elk's Last Nite, good band, lotsa a beer, fairly amount of Biker's there. Coming home back to Deming was cold!!!! But enjoyed the ride!! Definitely in for a ride....keep up the post and get together...love to make it.!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nube

Just purchased a 2007 VTX1300C last Wednesday. I'm in Alb. Looking forward to riding this spring and summer.

·
Devil Doc
212 Posts
Welcome aboard. Go to motorcyclemonster.com then go to New mexico motorcycle events. Its in May I believe, not sure on the dates though.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Rio Rancho. '07 1300C. Been a member here since '08 but never posted. May shoot over to Fire and Ice this weekend but only for a few hours here and there. I'll probably hit the Ruidoso Rally this fall as well.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts