Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this board that lives in the Alex. Fergus area on this board is there any other x riders from these areas let me know thanks

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Hello....Hello...Hello...Hello....

Must be, all I hear is an echo....:icon_ihea

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
LOL...Not a problem...

But, I do hope that you will find some riders there....I have the same situation here..closest cafe members are approx 125 mi north, 260 mi south, lots of members to the west....

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. I'm working in Chanhassen, is that anywhere near you? I plan to ride the bike up once your weather turns.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well drparkwood that depends on your definition of close that's about 2 1/2 hrs.from me but have a bunch of friends down in the cities and am not afraid to drive so let me know when your coming up and we will do some riding:choppersm

·
Registered
4,323 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey! From WA

:icon_eek: Had the X out last Saturday. Rode out of Orting, to Electron and around Lake Kapowsin!

Man it was cold :eek:

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am in St. Paul

It does seem that the MN riders are not a very vocal bunch on the Cafe. I would be up for a ride if someone else organized it. I'm pretty full right now on the organizing events front.

·
Registered
748 Posts
It does seem that the MN riders are not a very vocal bunch on the Cafe. I would be up for a ride if someone else organized it. I'm pretty full right now on the organizing events front.
I had a guy interested in buying my old shadow about a month ago.
I googled it it is 328 miles. West Allis is a suburb of Milwaukee. :D

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Keep me in the loop if anyone wants to plan a ride this summer. I am very busy in the summer with work and running an amateur baseball team but I would try to make it to a ride.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Gang!

I am from the twin cities and we are getting seriously close to full time riding season again! I have been on the Cafe for about a year and have never noticed that there was a "MN VTX riders" forum. So maybe that is why it seems like there is nobody around.

Anyway, now that i know i will check back more often. So if you guys ever get a ride organized i would surely join!

Later!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts