Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sitting here trying to think of the right words to say about this gift I got in the mail today....I have alot of cool pieces on my ride, from the airbox cover, to the backrest plate, the fairing and stereo system, and the one-of-a-kind paintjob I did myself last summer...But this single item has just become Jenny and my favorite...

This note was included...

Bill

We wanted you to always have Bubba with you looking over you while you ride. We know how much he meant to you, and know you meant just as much to him.

With much love our good friend,

Merry Christmas

Mondorah, n0body7o, TigerX, Hoss37, Donut, Gonzo, Kartracer-10, and Webslinger

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!!!!....:mosh:

You made us both cry again too!!....:cool:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Not sure if there was a past thread about Bubba passing away. If there was, I missed it and I'm sorry for your loss. But on the bright side, you have Bubba along with you as you ride. And I'm sure he understood your love of riding. Hamph

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
It's official. This is the greatest site with some of the best people on Earth. Way to go guys!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
Looks awesome Bill :cheers: Glad you like it, I have a very soft spot when it comes to animals and when I read about him it just hit me that in some way you needed a way to keep him close to you...Glad you & Jenny like it...hope he makes you smile when you look down at him while riding :choppersm

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Awesome gift Bill.
Another reason this is the best forum of any kind on the web.
Kudos to everyone who made this happen.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts