Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting for my front tire to wear so I could put on my new C rim. Well that moment arrived yesterday after work. So today I'm going to see how different the bike handles. Her's a few pics, Hamph

·
Cafe Vendor
3,785 Posts
My Bet is you are going to be very pleasantly surprised ;) I will bet that she handles a bit more nimble than before:D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It does handle way different. I'm pleased to say the least. I put about a 100 miles today to get some miles on the Metzeler and new rim and got caught in a solid downpour. Pull into this church parking lot to don some raingear. Left the bike idling while I suited up, everyone starts coming out of church running to their cars. They're all gawking at me, I started laughing. I'm sure they were as surprised as I was. Great Fathers day. LOL Hamph

·
GOT PITBULL?
1,919 Posts
Some C wheels and 3-6* rake sounds real good to me, especially with wheels polished/chromed and engine painted/fins polished!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I'm almost in the same boat as you hamph.....I've got a C rear darkside, and a C front (stok dunflop on it with only 100 or so miles) in the garage waiting on my current Metz on the spokes to wear down. You say it handles way different: in what ways? Does it feel less stable or more responsive or ?????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts