Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Another Windshield post

4530 Views 23 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  blkxride
I just got my 05 VTX 1300R. I have been reading posts on several boards on windshields. Could you guys give me the short list of the top few to look at? Would you recommend one that has the quick removal feature?

thanks Chuck
1 - 1 of 24 Posts
The first attempt to reply apparently got lost in the ether. The windshield questions will probably keep coming up. Keep in mind that there are two hondaline windshields for the vtx1300. The more expensive one does not require a lightbar for installation. This windshield is advertised in various places on the web in the mid $500 range. The cheaper windshield referenced above requires a honda lightbar for installation. The dealer I bought my vtx from does not carry the older (cheaper) windshield any longer and I don't see it on the honda web-site. Honda apparently heard all of our griping about the cost of their windshield and responded by raising the price...
1 - 1 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.